PROGRAMS FOR INFANTS & CHILDREN
Thank you for visiting our web site for Infants and Children.
The Sullivan County Regional Health Department is dedicated to promoting good health. Our children’s programs span the life of the child from the mother’s pregnancy to the child’s age of 21. The HUGS Program (Help Us grow Successfully) focuses on pregnant women and their children who are in need of support, education, and accessing community resources. The Children Special Services (CSS) Program assists children with special healthcare needs.
Cindy Hawkins, R.N./BSN, Program Director
(423) 279-7596 email@example.com
- Communicable and Environmental Diseases and Emergency PreparednessWilliam Valdez2017-09-20T18:37:24-04:00
- Preventive DentalWilliam Valdez2022-02-06T14:35:31-05:00
- Data & Statisticsadmin2022-02-06T14:40:27-05:00
- Men’s Healthadmin2022-02-06T14:35:04-05:00
- Women & Childrenadmin2022-06-21T16:42:07-04:00
- Vital Recordsadmin2023-03-08T15:22:12-05:00
- Lifestyle Focusadmin2022-02-06T08:51:39-05:00