In The News
Through the Governor’s Children’s Cabinet, co-chaired by Governor Bill Haslam and First Lady Crissy Haslam, TDH is a primary partner in kidcentral tn, a single website that pulls content from TN State Departments providing services for children and families,
The kidcentraltn provides the following features:
• Information on children’s Health, Education, Development and Support;
• Searchable Directory of State Services for children and families
• My Profile section where families can track their child’s developmental milestones (ages 0-18);
• Mobile app to easily search for services and keep data at your fingertips; and
• Facebook and Twitter posts for daily information and updates.
The State Services Directory is tailored to your needs. From here you can find information and connect to thousands of programs available to Tennessee families, children and parents—many available at no cost to low-income families and individuals—all with the click of a button When you type in your ZIP code, the directory will automatically display the services and programs nearest you. Plus, you’ll always have access to the most up-to-date information.
We hope you will visit www.kidcentraltn.com today to familiarize yourself with the resources and tools available.
// & nbsp; < /p>