Surveillance activities at the state and local level are based on specific public health laws, rules, and regulations.
Links to Important Information:
- Tennessee Reportable Disease State Laws
- 2022 Reportable Disease in Tennessee for Healthcare Providers
- 2022 Reportable Diseases in Tennessee for Laboratories
- Detailed Laboratory Guidance
- Tennessee Department of Health Disease Reporting Form
- Tennessee Department of Health’s Reportable Disease Website
There are two secure fax lines available that can be used to fax completed disease report forms: 423-279-2727, 423-224-1615, or 423-323-5337.
If you need to speak with someone regarding the reporting of a communicable disease, please, call 423-279-7545.
Communicable and Environmental Diseases and Emergency PreparednessWilliam Valdez2017-09-20T18:37:24-04:00
Preventive DentalWilliam Valdez2022-02-06T14:35:31-05:00
Data & Statisticsadmin2022-02-06T14:40:27-05:00
Women & Childrenadmin2022-06-21T16:42:07-04:00