There are two types of pregnancy tests available today, the urine test and the blood test. Both tests determine pregancy by the presence of the hormone, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), found in the urine or blood sample.
Urine Pregnancy Testing is offered at Sullivan County Regional Health Department to all female clients requesting the service. Cost is determined on a sliding fee scale based on income and family size. Please call (423) 279-2777 to schedule an appointment.
A pregnancy test would be recommended if you have the following symptoms:
Links for more information: www.4woman.gov/faq/pregtest.htm
- Communicable and Environmental Diseases and Emergency PreparednessWilliam Valdez2017-09-20T18:37:24-04:00
- Preventive DentalWilliam Valdez2022-02-06T14:35:31-05:00
- Data & Statisticsadmin2022-02-06T14:40:27-05:00
- Men’s Healthadmin2022-02-06T14:35:04-05:00
- Women & Childrenadmin2022-06-21T16:42:07-04:00
- Vital Recordsadmin2023-03-08T15:22:12-05:00
- Lifestyle Focusadmin2022-02-06T08:51:39-05:00